Alliance for Human Relevant Science
4-6pm, 8th February 2017
Terrace Dining Room A, Palace of Westminster, London
The UK is a world leader in life science research. Yet many breakthroughs are lost in translation from preclinical animal models to humans. There is now a tremendous opportunity to bridge the translational gap with human relevant technologies. It is time to focus on the human.
WHO WE ARE
The Alliance for Human Relevant Science is an inclusive collaboration of like-minded companies, organisations and individuals. Working together, we will accelerate innovation and create positive change.
Find out more about our founder members: (click/tap on the names for more information)
- Support better science for better health
- Save lives – human and animal – through improved safety and efficacy testing of medicines and other chemicals
- Save money through more relevant research
JOIN US ON 8TH FEBRUARY TO DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP, INCLUDING:
- Improve the productivity of your research by getting access to the latest knowledge
- Find collaborators and partners to help you take advantage of the commercial opportunities created by the shift away from animal based research
- Get advance notice of funding and grant opportunities